NEA is monitoring the haze situation closely and will provide updates. The public may call 1800-CALL NEA (1800-2255 632) or access http://www.nea.gov.sg for any feedback or update on the situation. The latest 3-hour PSI at 21 October 2010, 9pm is 100.; The Pollutant Standards Index (PSI), measured in three-hourly slots, hit 108 at 6pm on Thursday ;
The highest PSI reading on record in Singapore is 226 in September 1997. PSI (API) in Malaysia,
Check out links for from national environment agency website links, for Current PSI levels. PSI READING ; From NEA website
That was one of the reactions to the return of the haze. But do Singaporeans really care? Find out in this clip as well as what precautions they’re taking.
Friday October 22, 2010
Muarâ€™s air quality better
PUTRAJAYA: Muar residents breathed easier with the drastic improvement in air quality there, but precautionary measures are still kept in place to weather any sudden change in conditions.
All 204 schools, including 170 primary schools, will re-open today following the Air Pollutant Index (API) reading falling to only 77 yesterday morning.
The reading at 11am was a huge drop from the previous dayâ€™s 432 obtained at the same time. He said Malaysia too had taken action to overcome problems with peat fires by building check dams, tube wells and lookout towers. These had helped to control the situation especially in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur.Number of View :3922
Possibly Related Posts:
- CA Results Nov 2010 â€“ 2011 â€“ ICAI Results at www.caresults.nic.in
- Wikileaks Singapore Wikileaks Lee Kuan Yew Cablegate Read Online Wikileaks malaysia
- æ–°å ‚æœ¬å…„å¼Ÿã€€ï½ï½‰ï½—ï½ Youtube Video ãƒãƒ©ã‚¨ãƒ†ã‚£å‹•ç”»å€‰åº« Miwa Wiki Online Latest Sony Records
- China Bunny Crushing Videos Photos kub.com China as a â€œflesh search
- KATE Wiki Biagophary Photos Images Videos Of NEXT DIANA FROM BRITAIN: “KATE MIDDLETON”