Black Friday 2009 | Blackfriday| Black Friday shoppng| Black Friday deals offers
Black Friday is known across the nation as the absolute best day to do your pre Christmas shopping. This year will be no different with retailing giants like Best Buy and Walmart promising some huge discounts.
Black Friday History:
Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving. Falling as early as the 23rd and as late as the 29th of November. Black Friday is not an official government holiday but many employees do receive the day off. The increased number of shoppers creates the busiest shopping day of the year. To accomodate the rush, many retailers open as early as 4am and offer “loss leaders” and limited quantity sales to entice people to their stores.
The term “Black Friday” has two meanings. In the 1960’s, “Black Friday” was used by police in Philadelphia in reference to the heavy traffic on that day. Prior to that, “Black Friday” was set to mark the first day that a retailer had sold through enough inventory and turned a profit , putting them “in the black” according to the old by-hand accounting system of using black ink to indicate a profit and red ink to indicate a loss.
Black Friday 2009 OverAll Prediction: With record unemployment and foreclosures, as well as huge decreases in consumer credit, discretionary spending and overall confidence, consumers will again spend more on Black Friday but less overall during the 2009 holidays.
Black Friday Laptop Deals: http://www.blackfridaylaptopdeals.net/
Black Friday ads. Some doorbusters in the Black Friday ad include a Sony Bravia L Series 32″ Class 720p LCD HDTV for $379.99 and a Magellan Roadmate 1220 GPS Navigation System for $84.99. Plus, they also have a ton of deals on toys, video games, seasonal items, and clothing. With Black Friday only three weeks away, we should be receiving more major advertisements like this very soon. Fromwww.black–friday.net
Top 10 Tips for Black Friday Sales:
- Research: Start the Black Friday 2009 research on Thanksgiving day or earlier.
- Make a plan: Identify what you want to buy, which stores you need to go to and at what time they open.
- Timing is everything: Arrange stores by opening time from early to late.
- A fool and his money: If a store only has 10 items at that price, go elsewhere.
- Visualize: Find out where your items are in the store.
- Stay Safe: BF 2009 be alert.
- Power of numbers: Go in a team and attack separate stores or separate sections of the same store. Decide a meeting place.
- Bring a snack: Only amateurs stop at the food court on Black Friday! (Or the bathroom – so go before you leave.)
- The quiet ones: Don’t ignore stores that don’t advertise. They will have deals too!
- Have fun: Enjoy shopping with your family, friends and the big big deals!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hello World!! Yet Again 🙂
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- CA Results Nov 2010 – 2011 – ICAI Results at www.caresults.nic.in
- Download Glee Season 2 Episode 10 A Very Glee Christmas S02E10 MegaUpload Hotfile Rapidshare Fileserve Links Online