Dena Bank Recruitment 2010 – 2011 – Clerical Cadre / Clerks; Dena Bank invites Applications from Indian Citizens for Appointment in Clerical Cadre Post – The on-line registrations will commence from 07.12.2010
advertisement for recruitment of candidates for clerical cadre / clerk jobs vacancies under recruitment project for the year 2010 – 2011.
Name of the post: Clerical Cadre
Total Vacancies: 258
Salary Pay Scale: 7200 – 19300 (Approx) total emoluments at the start of the scale will be 11,000/- inclusive of DA & HRA at Metropolitan Centre) In addition , Medical benefits , Leave fare concession, Retirement benefits are admissible as per Bank’s rules.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2010) : 18 – 28 years, relaxation as per rules.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (AS ON 01.12.2010)
Pass with 60% marks in 10+2 examination or its equivalent ( for SC/ST pass class)
A degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
HOW TO APPLY
Dena Bank Recruitment Project for Clerical Cadre- 2010- 2011”
i. Candidates are required to apply on-line through website www.denabank.com. No other means/mode of
application will be accepted. Application link on website will remain open from 07.12.2010 to 03.01.2011.
“PAYMENT CHALLAN” (where nearest Dena Bank Branch is available):
* I. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.denabank.com and click on the Home page open the link “Recruitment”
* II. Thereafter, open the recruitment Notification entitled “Dena Bank Recruitment Project for Clerical Cadre- 2010-11”
* III. Take a Print of the entire ‘ FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’
* IV. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
* V. Go to the nearest DENA BANK BRANCH with the Fee Payment Challan and pay in cash the appropriate application Fee in CBS Account no. 116211021105 with Corporate Business Branch, BKC, Mumbai-51 in the name & style of ” Dena Bank Recruitment Project for Clerical Cadre 2010-11 ”
* VI. Obtain the applicant’s Copy of Counterfoil of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Branch SOL ID (b) Transaction ID (c) date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
* VII. Candidates are now ready to apply on-line by re-visiting the Recruitment link appropriate places. Fill in all other required details therein and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the ON-Line Application form. Retain your Registration number and password for further reference safely. After applying on-line, the registered candidates must retain the print out of application form for further reference.
For Dena Bank Recruitment 2010 – 2011 details like qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection procedure, online application format and any other details available at www.denabank.com..
Download Advertisement Details
latest Job Openings in Dena Bank.
Opening date for On-line Registration of application 07.12.2010
Last date for on-line Registration of application 03.01.2011
Date of Written Examination 06.03.2011
Written test will be in both Objective and Descriptive as per following details:
Name of Test No. of
1 Test of Clerical Aptitude 50 50
2 Test of Reasoning Ability 50 75
3 Test of English Language 50 25
4 Test of Numerical ability 50 50
Total Written test marks 200
5 Descriptive 3
100 minutes (composite for
60 minutes for Descriptive
6 Interview 100
TOTAL FOR FINAL MERIT 300
Interview – 100)
* The test of Descriptive paper will be of qualifying nature only and will not be considered for merit listing.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Gds Recruitment Apply Online Dates, Fees, Eligibility
- Bank Of Maharastra Offers Probationary officers
- www.bdl.ap.nic.in Bharat Dynamics Limited MT Jobs 2011 Junior Managers Engineers Freshers Jobs In BDL Hyderabad
- www.bpclcareers.in BPCL MT Jobs 2010-2011 Management Trainees Recruitment Engineering And HR Jobs Online Results Notice
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2010 – 2011 www.rrcchennai.org.in