Planning Commission Of India Internship Scheme Details:
Update INTERNSHIP: List of selected candidates for Internship Scheme starting from August 2009 in Planning Commission –
SCHEME FOR INTERNSHIP FOR PG/RESEARCH STUDENTS at The Planning Commission india was launched in 2008;
INTERNSHIP Aim:-To familiarize the interested and willing PG/Research students with the overall process of Planning at the apex planning body of the Nation.
Token remuneration @ Rs.10,000/- per month per Intern payable at the end.
Duration of internship will be maximum six months.
How to apply for INTERNSHIP at Planning Commission Of India?
These applications may be sent either by post or by hand to reach Administration I Section, Room No. 416, Yojana Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi- 110 001. This can be e-mailed at [email protected]
Scheme for Internship for PG/Research Students – MS Word
The Planning Commission was set up by a Resolution of the Government of India in March 1950 in pursuance of declared objectives of the Government to promote a rapid rise in the standard of living of the people
Planning Commission, Yojana Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi -110001.
website : http://planningcommission.gov.in/
Planning Commission was charged with the responsibility of making assessment of all resources of the country, augmenting deficient resources,
The first Five-year Plan was launched in 1951 and two subsequent five-year plans were formulated till 1965,
Other source Central Information Commission http://cic.gov.in/Number of View :2589
Possibly Related Posts:
- Gds Recruitment Apply Online Dates, Fees, Eligibility
- MPBSE Supplementary Results Online
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Bangladesh Education Board Hsc Result 2011 Dhaka Comilla Chittagong Sylhet Madrasah board