â€œNORTH KOREA AND SOUTH KOREA AGAIN TO CONFLICTâ€
North korea shelled several bombs against south korea today that can lead to another conflict between the two nations that exist for many years from the partitiong.
Near to the south korean border islands the north korea had started shelling at human occupied places near to the military bases, medias said that there aim was the military camp while some others said south korea started firing first.
For evaluating this emergency situation the south korean president had called for meeting with the top authorities of the state. President le mung back had called for the high priority meeting at soul, said by the top media k.c.n.a. Which represents a top government person from the south korea.
The shell bombing started at an island situated between china and korea at pacific ocean region. The name of the island is yonpiong where authorities reported that 2 military officers had killed by this bombing and13 had injured. The shells that fallen at human occupied region had destructed several houses and still the shell bombings is going on there also medias is saying that the south korea started to fire back against north korea with tanks.
This century nearly three times there occurs conflict between this nations at 1999, 2002, 2009 november) it shows a disastrous number sheet of nearly 37 lakhs of peoples that died during the war between the two nations at 195-1953. All the nations are anxiously looking for the reaction of korea’s because of there nuclear technology made this news much important between the nations.Number of View :3260
Possibly Related Posts:
- CA Results Nov 2010 â€“ 2011 â€“ ICAI Results at www.caresults.nic.in
- Wikileaks Singapore Wikileaks Lee Kuan Yew Cablegate Read Online Wikileaks malaysia
- æ–°å ‚æœ¬å…„å¼Ÿã€€ï½ï½‰ï½—ï½ Youtube Video ãƒãƒ©ã‚¨ãƒ†ã‚£å‹•ç”»å€‰åº« Miwa Wiki Online Latest Sony Records
- China Bunny Crushing Videos Photos kub.com China as a â€œflesh search
- KATE Wiki Biagophary Photos Images Videos Of NEXT DIANA FROM BRITAIN: “KATE MIDDLETON”