Maruti Suzuki Ritz, also known as Maruti Spalsh, in India, launced toady.
The car poses a clean, bold and stylish external and internal design, largely deviating from the traditional Maruti Suzuki car looks and feel.
The price of Maruti Suzuki Ritz will be set to target around A-star rage and would compete with Hyundai i series. Its cost is expected to be around 4 to 5.7 lac.
Ritz compotition cars
Ritz and Swift would compete with Fabia, Getz, UVA and i20. Swift has been estimated to have a market share of 75% in the compact car segment.
Competition includes: Skoda Fabia, Hyundai i120, Tata Indica, and the upcoming Honda Jazz.
Maruti Suzuki Ritz Specifications
2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre common rail diesel engine.
for Petrol – 85bhp/114Nm
Diesel engine specifications 75bhp/190Nm.
Maruti Suzuki Ritz Technical Specifications
Length [mm] 3715
Width [mm] 1680
Height [mm] 1590
Ground clearance [mm] 145
Kerb weight [kg] 1150
Ritz Engine Specifications
Engine type Petrol and diesel engine available with types of 1.2 and 1.3 litres respectively.
Max. Power (Ps at rpm) 85@6000
Max. Torque (Nm at rpm) 113@4500
Ritz Transmission features
Transmission Available in 5 speed manual and 4 speed automatic transmission
Braking System Anti-Lock Breaking System (ABS)
Brake Front Ventilated discs
Brake Rear Disk Break
Steering System Electronic Power Steering
Wheels 16″ Alloy Wheels
Tyre Size 165/70 R14
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- CA Results Nov 2010 – 2011 – ICAI Results at www.caresults.nic.in