Adam Goldstein ,Disc jockey and Los Angeles club owner known as DJ AM was found dead in a New York City apartment Friday afternoon, his publicist Jenni Weinman said in a statement to Los Angeles Times .
A New York law enforcement official told the Associated Press that drug paraphernalia was found at the apartment, but there was no sign of foul play.
DJ Am as a jet-set DJ who made records at some of the world’s most exclusive parties, including private events for Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Stiller, among many others.
Goldstein was born in Philadelphia on March 30, 1973. Throughout his early 20s, he struggled with drugs, depression and his weight, which reached 300 pounds in the mid-1990s. In 1997, Goldstein said in interviews that he came close to killing himself. Instead, however, he gave up drugs and alcohol and underwent gastric bypass surgery, resulting in a drastic weight reduction. A longtime Los Angeles resident, he co-owned the Hollywood nightclub LAX and a partnership stake in the Atlantic City, N.J., club Dusk.
Goldstein’s death comes almost a year after he survived a fiery Learjet crash on the runway of a South Carolina airport that claimed the lives of two other passengers and left him covered with second- and third-degree burns.
Goldstein hadÂ announced his participation in a new reality TV show for MTV called “Gone Too Far.”
At a news conference , Goldstein said he wanted to help others because he had escaped death twice as a former addict and crash survivor.Number of View :3974
Possibly Related Posts:
- CA Results Nov 2010 â€“ 2011 â€“ ICAI Results at www.caresults.nic.in
- Wikileaks Singapore Wikileaks Lee Kuan Yew Cablegate Read Online Wikileaks malaysia
- æ–°å ‚æœ¬å…„å¼Ÿã€€ï½ï½‰ï½—ï½ Youtube Video ãƒãƒ©ã‚¨ãƒ†ã‚£å‹•ç”»å€‰åº« Miwa Wiki Online Latest Sony Records
- Coupon Codes Toys R Us Black Friday 2010 Free Sales Online
- China Bunny Crushing Videos Photos kub.com China as a â€œflesh search