Connie Culp is the world’s first full face transplant. Connie Culp is the first person to undergo the procedure to have a full face transplant. A face transplant is a still-experimental procedure to replace all or part of a person’s face.
Connie Culp stepped forward Tuesday to show off the results of the nation’s first face transplant, and her new look was a far cry from the puckered, noseless sight that made children run away in horror. reports
“I guess I’m the one you came to see today,” the 46-year-old Ohio woman said at a news conference at the Cleveland Clinic, where the groundbreaking operation was performed. But “I think it’s more important that you focus on the donor family that made it so I could have this person’s face.”
check graphic video from youtube
Face transplant – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cleveland Clinic’s renowned medical staff combines research, education and clinical practice to provide innovation and scientifically based treatments.
connie culp wiki, face transplant, connie culp before, thomas culp, tom culp
Possibly Related Posts:
- CA Results Nov 2010 – 2011 – ICAI Results at www.caresults.nic.in
- Wikileaks Singapore Wikileaks Lee Kuan Yew Cablegate Read Online Wikileaks malaysia
- 新堂本兄弟 ｍｉｗａ Youtube Video バラエティ動画倉庫 Miwa Wiki Online Latest Sony Records
- Coupon Codes Toys R Us Black Friday 2010 Free Sales Online
- China Bunny Crushing Videos Photos kub.com China as a “flesh search