BANK OF BARODA is planning to recruit 3,500 people including officers during the current fiscal year. Bank of Baroda chairman and managing director M D Mallya said the bank was going to do campus recruitment, adding, “we are planning to go to reputable institutes like IIMs and IITs”. Bank of Baroda to recruit 3,500 people in FY2009-10.
Other Recruitment updates from BANK OF BARODA;
Recruitment of -355- Specialist Officers – Project 2009: The date for written examination, which was to be held on 23rd August, 2009, is now scheduled on Saturday, 12th September, 2009. The time and venue of the test would be advised to eligible candidates via e-mail and/or call letter. at http://188.8.131.52/SP_INTV_CallLetter/default.asp
Recruitment of -355- Specialist Officers – Project 2009 – for MMG/S-III.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Gds Recruitment Apply Online Dates, Fees, Eligibility
- MPBSE Supplementary Results Online
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Bangladesh Education Board Hsc Result 2011 Dhaka Comilla Chittagong Sylhet Madrasah board