check out James Thompson’s ear.
why someone fights when his ear looks like a cauliflower ?
Cauliflower ear (also hematoma auris or perichondrial hematoma) is a condition most common among wrestlers, rugby players, mixed martial artists, and boxers. If the external portion of the ear suffers a blow, a blood clot or other fluid may collect under the perichondrium. This separates the cartilage from the overlying perichondrium that is its source of nutrients, causing the cartilage to die. This leads to a formation of fibrous tissue in the overlying skin. When this happens, the outer ear becomes permanently swollen and deformed, thus resembling a cauliflower.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Coupon Codes Toys R Us Black Friday 2010 Free Sales Online
- Black Friday Apple iPad, iPod Touch iPhone Best Buy Deals Online Target Sears Walmart Menards Best Buy List Here
- Watch Macy s Parade Online NBC Tv Youtube Video Thanksgiving Day 2010 Parade Route Time
- Thanksgiving Short Quotes Sayings SMS Greetings And Poems Messages
- How Long To Cook Turkey Video Turkey Gravy Cooking Times Per Pound Butterball Turkey VIDEO