Hundreds of online psychology experiments are going on at any given time, many cool and amusing to take part in. They’re great for researchers due to the ease and low cost of finding subjects, and because of that, more data
By design these studies are ephemeral, disappearing from the web once a deadline is reached or enough data collected. In this Top Ten list we’ve chosen to focus on experiments that are long-term, or if data is no longer collected you can still do the experiment for fun. And they are fun!
1. You Just Get Me
2. Bad Vibes
3. The Stroop Tes
5. The Concept of Intentional Action.
6. Project Implicit. The Implicit Association Test
7. Basic Music Intervals.
8. Face Transformer from the Perception Lab at the School of Psychology, University of St Andrews, Scotland.
9. Visual Phenomena & Other Psychological Diversions
10. Casual Fridays at Cognitive Daily.
interactive test for their readers based on research, news, theories or plain curiosity