Today We Learn Mathematics – Some interesting equations
I give you 3 digits and a result and you must put all the signs necessary to restore the equality.
I give you an example. The remainder you solve by yourself.
2 + 2 + 2 = 6
Easy! Isn’t this? It is the same for the remainder.
What, did You solve some? â€¦ Not, NÂ°2 : it was the example, which I showed you presently .
Â¿ Another? Ahâ€¦ NÂ°6. Very difficult !!!
6 + 6 – 6 = 6
5 / 5 + 1 = 6
-7 / 7 + 7= 6
Still not? Ok. We are here for that! – (7/7) = -1.
And thus 7 – 1 = 6
square root of 4 + square root of 4 + square root of 4 = 6
square root of 9 * square root of 9 – square root of 9 = 6
cube root of 3 + cube root of 3 + cube root of 3 + = 6
Well the reason to publish this post is,
I like this calculation, check out
check out how..
It is symbolized by the exclamation point.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Vardhaman College Of Engineering Shamshabad | www.vardhaman.org | Vardhaman College of Engineering Off Campus Placement 2011
- Latest News WBZ school | WBZ closings | WBZ list of school closings|WBZ School Closings in Boston|CIBS
- Watch Chellame Jan 4 Latest Story Written Updates You Tube Online
- New Year Wish Sanskrit Songs Calendar 2011
- Vijay Film Kavalaan Shooting Spot Audio Release Dec15 Movie Release You Tube Online