WASHINGTON — NASA has scheduled a media teleconference Wednesday, May 14, at 1 p.m. EDT, to announce the discovery of an object in our Galaxy astronomers have been hunting for more than 50 years. This finding was made by combining data from NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory with ground-based observations.
A video file about the discovery will air on NASA Television on May 14. NASA TV is carried on an MPEG-2 digital signal accessed via satellite AMC-6, at 72 degrees west longitude, transponder 17C, 4040 MHz, vertical polarization. NASA TV is available in Alaska and Hawaii on AMC-7 at 137 degrees west longitude, transponder 18C, at 4060 MHz, horizontal polarization.
stay tuned to this page, will post the update soon.Number of View :834
Possibly Related Posts:
- Vardhaman College Of Engineering Shamshabad | www.vardhaman.org | Vardhaman College of Engineering Off Campus Placement 2011
- Latest News WBZ school | WBZ closings | WBZ list of school closings|WBZ School Closings in Boston|CIBS
- Watch Chellame Jan 4 Latest Story Written Updates You Tube Online
- New Year Wish Sanskrit Songs Calendar 2011
- Vijay Film Kavalaan Shooting Spot Audio Release Dec15 Movie Release You Tube Online