3. How to improve your self-control:
Global processing. This means trying to focus on the wood rather than the trees.
Abstract reasoning. This means trying to avoid considering the specific details of the situation at hand in favour of thinking about how actions fit into an overall framework – being philosophical.
High-level categorisation. This means thinking about high-level concepts rather than specific instances. Any long-term project, whether in business, academia or elsewhere can easily get bogged down by focusing too much on the minutiae of everyday processes and forgetting the ultimate goal.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Vardhaman College Of Engineering Shamshabad | www.vardhaman.org | Vardhaman College of Engineering Off Campus Placement 2011
- Latest News WBZ school | WBZ closings | WBZ list of school closings|WBZ School Closings in Boston|CIBS
- Watch Chellame Jan 4 Latest Story Written Updates You Tube Online
- New Year Wish Sanskrit Songs Calendar 2011
- Vijay Film Kavalaan Shooting Spot Audio Release Dec15 Movie Release You Tube Online