How is it that we don’t have weaknesses?
We are so used to thinking in a positive-negative framework, which is a self-limiting way of thinking. So, it’s almost natural that when we think about a strength we have, we immediately start looking for a negative, or a weakness. For example, if you see yourself in positive terms as outgoing and gregarious, you might think negatively about yourself when you are quiet and less expressive. I want you to see yourself not in terms of strengths and weaknesses but in terms of opposite strengths.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Vardhaman College Of Engineering Shamshabad | www.vardhaman.org | Vardhaman College of Engineering Off Campus Placement 2011
- Latest News WBZ school | WBZ closings | WBZ list of school closings|WBZ School Closings in Boston|CIBS
- Watch Chellame Jan 4 Latest Story Written Updates You Tube Online
- New Year Wish Sanskrit Songs Calendar 2011
- Vijay Film Kavalaan Shooting Spot Audio Release Dec15 Movie Release You Tube Online