A contest that would pay $10,000 to an engaged couple, as long as they abstain from premarital sex, hasn’t gotten any takers. The deadline for the Marriage for a Lifetime contest is Oct. 31. The prize includes free flowers, invitations and other wedding treats.
No entrants for $10K Marriage for a Lifetime contest yet. Well what is Marriage for a Lifetime contest?
Marriage for a Lifetime CONTEST DETAILS
• What: Marriage for a Lifetime wedding essay contest
• Requirements: Bride and groom must agree to undergo premarital education. Must agree not to serve alcohol at reception. Couple either agrees not to have premarital sex or at least acknowledge it’s preferable not to. At least one of the couple must live in DeKalb, Newton or Rockdale counties.
• To apply: Submit 600-word essay to the Mature Project, Rockdale Medical Center, 1412 Milstead Ave., Conyers, GA 30012. Deadline: Oct. 31
In 2006, her program, implemented through Rockdale Medical Center, was awarded a federal grant of $455,510 annually for five years (a total of $2.27 million). The wedding prize involves some of those federal funds. marriage for a lifetime, rockdale medical centerNumber of View :1050
Possibly Related Posts:
- Coupon Codes Toys R Us Black Friday 2010 Free Sales Online
- Black Friday Apple iPad, iPod Touch iPhone Best Buy Deals Online Target Sears Walmart Menards Best Buy List Here
- Watch Macy s Parade Online NBC Tv Youtube Video Thanksgiving Day 2010 Parade Route Time
- Thanksgiving Short Quotes Sayings SMS Greetings And Poems Messages
- How Long To Cook Turkey Video Turkey Gravy Cooking Times Per Pound Butterball Turkey VIDEO