A contest that would pay $10,000 to an engaged couple, as long as they abstain from premarital sex, hasn’t gotten any takers. The deadline for the Marriage for a Lifetime contest is Oct. 31. The prize includes free flowers, invitations and other wedding treats.
No entrants for $10K Marriage for a Lifetime contest yet. Well what is Marriage for a Lifetime contest?
Marriage for a Lifetime CONTEST DETAILS
â€¢ What: Marriage for a Lifetime wedding essay contest
â€¢ Requirements: Bride and groom must agree to undergo premarital education. Must agree not to serve alcohol at reception. Couple either agrees not to have premarital sex or at least acknowledge itâ€™s preferable not to. At least one of the couple must live in DeKalb, Newton or Rockdale counties.
â€¢ To apply: Submit 600-word essay to the Mature Project, Rockdale Medical Center, 1412 Milstead Ave., Conyers, GA 30012. Deadline: Oct. 31
In 2006, her program, implemented through Rockdale Medical Center, was awarded a federal grant of $455,510 annually for five years (a total of $2.27 million). The wedding prize involves some of those federal funds. marriage for a lifetime, rockdale medical centerNumber of View :2382
Possibly Related Posts:
- Coupon Codes Toys R Us Black Friday 2010 Free Sales Online
- Black Friday Apple iPad, iPod Touch iPhone Best Buy Deals Online Target Sears Walmart Menards Best Buy List Here
- Watch Macy s Parade Online NBC Tv Youtube Video Thanksgiving Day 2010 Parade Route Time
- Thanksgiving Short Quotes Sayings SMS Greetings And Poems Messages
- How Long To Cook Turkey Video Turkey Gravy Cooking Times Per Pound Butterball Turkey VIDEO