Put an Embedded Comment Form To Attract Readers, instead of sticking with the old commenting form. How to put an Embedded Comment Form? Here’s what an Embedded Comment Form looks like below your posts and other comments.
If you don’t have it in your blog yet but want to put it in your blog, follow these instructions:
2. Go to Settings > Comments for your blog. Look for the Comment Form Placement and click Embedded below post. Then save your settings.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Get Paid For Participating In Forum Earn Extra Cents From Forum Make online Money
- Increase Neobux Earning Paid To Click Offers Program Increase Neobux Revenue
- Cost MOBILITY SCOOTERS Features Portable Mobility Scooters Compared To Wheelchairs Review
- How To Keep Text Files Secret Hide Text File Merge With Image Exchange Message Secretly With Simple Cryptography