The Hyundai Santro’s success and the customers demand for small range model has made the company to launch an upgraded model of the old Santro.
The New Hyundai Santro is with all new hi- techengine and much more which would offer a great extend of comfort to the customer without any sort of change in price range.
The launch looks to have been pre-poned due to competition from the just launched Maruti Suzuki Estilo which comes with revised styling and interiors and an all new 1.0 Litre K-Series engine which is more fuel efficient, powerful and also meets the stringent Bharat IV emission norms which will be applicable in all the metros from April 2010.
Read more about www.hyundai.co.inNumber of View :970
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results