From last two yrs i am watching Indian stock market, Thankful that i am witness of indian growth story. and trying to make some profit out of it. First I started with stocks with low value, I purchased SAIL at Rs.100/- and I was holding this stock for more than yr, once it reached to 170/- I sold it, same is with MTNL stock. and now it is going on and on.. I was not doing any analysis and research on purchase and selling of stocks, I was just watching prices of stock and I was selecting stocks based on prices. The lesson I learnt after selling SAIL stock is dont value stock by their prices.
Second observation is stock market follows some pattern ie ups and down, its down time now, and it will start booming in next 4-5 months and stable and goes down and repeats.
I was following some sites for stock selection ie
I like this most.for secondary market. http://www.premiuminvestments.in/trading-stocks.html or http://www.sptulsian.com
well most of ppl are follower of http://www.moneycontrol.com; I check this site for mutual fund analysis and results, http://www.valueresarchonline.com is also one of my fav for mutual funds.
Recently i came across one blog ie http://www.rupya.com is good one.
Please add if you find some more valuable links.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Cost MOBILITY SCOOTERS Features Portable Mobility Scooters Compared To Wheelchairs Review
- How To Keep Text Files Secret Hide Text File Merge With Image Exchange Message Secretly With Simple Cryptography
- Free Webhosting and Domain Name Set Up Your Website For Free With Php MySql No Ads
- Prepaid Guide Ncell Nepal MMS GPRS Configuration Traffic Rates For Ncell Nepal Mobile Operator Meromobile SMS Sending In Nepal Fastest Internet Service