One day employees of a company a little down in the doldrums reached office and they saw a big advice on the door on which it was written: “Yesterday the person who has been hindering your growth in this company passed away. We invite you to join the funeral in the room that has been prepared in the gym”.
In the beginning, they all were sad for the death of one of their colleagues, but after a while they started getting curious to know who was that person who hindered the growth of his colleagues and the company itself. The excitement in the gym was such that security agents were ordered to control the crowd within the room. The more people reached the coffin, the more the excitement heated up.
One by one the curious employees got closer to the coffin, and when they looked inside it they were left speechless. They stood nearby the coffin, shocked and in silence, as if someone had touched the deepest part of their soul. There was a mirror inside the coffin: everyone who looked inside it could see himself.
There was also a sign next to the mirror that said: “There is only one person who is capable to set limits to your growth: it is YOU. You are the only person who can revolutionize your life. You are the only person who can influence your happiness, your realization and your success. You are the only person who can help yourself.
Your life does not change when your boss changes, when your friends change, when your partner changes, when things around you change. Your life changes when YOU change, when you go beyond your limiting beliefs, when you realize that you are the only one responsible for your life.
“The most important relationship you can have, is the one you have with yourself”. The world is like a mirror: it gives back to anyone the reflection of the thoughts in which one has strongly believed.
It’s the way you face Life that makes the difference. Today, examine that image in the mirror closely……and…
enjoy..Number of View :1260
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Cost MOBILITY SCOOTERS Features Portable Mobility Scooters Compared To Wheelchairs Review
- How To Keep Text Files Secret Hide Text File Merge With Image Exchange Message Secretly With Simple Cryptography
- Free Webhosting and Domain Name Set Up Your Website For Free With Php MySql No Ads
- Prepaid Guide Ncell Nepal MMS GPRS Configuration Traffic Rates For Ncell Nepal Mobile Operator Meromobile SMS Sending In Nepal Fastest Internet Service