WellÂ Guys and Gals this is my fourth tutorial here and today i am gonna teach you all how to hide your drives.Â Well there can be many reasons why you try to hide your drives from others??
It may beÂ something secret 😉 may be a video from a girl friend or video of your date or some games or even may be some important files. Well so now it is possible to hide the drives and show it again whenever it is needed.
This is a great trick you can even be played on your friends as prank . To disable the display of local or networked drives when you click My Computer.
- Go to start -> run. TypeÂ regedit.
Browse to the following path :
Now in the right pane create a new DWORD item and name it NoDrives(it is case sensitive). Now modify it’s value and set it to 3FFFFFF (Hexadecimal) .
Now restart your computer.
So, now when you click on My Computer, no drives will be shown(all gone…).
- Now to re-enable it again :
To enable display of drives in My Computer, simply delete this DWORD item that you created.
Again restart your computer.You can now see all the drives again.Number of View :3025
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- How To Jailbreak Apple Gadget With iOS 4.2.1 Greenpoison Usage Pwnage Tool blog.iphone-dev
- Cost MOBILITY SCOOTERS Features Portable Mobility Scooters Compared To Wheelchairs Review
- How To Keep Text Files Secret Hide Text File Merge With Image Exchange Message Secretly With Simple Cryptography
- Google Logo 8th October Meaning Google Doodle Oct 07, 2010 John Lennon wiki