Today I was doing some experimentation on post title keywords.
Just curious about how google treats for different search queries. And deciding on right post title, hope this experiment will help.
So started with google.trends to get whats hot keyword today. With that hot keyword posted
the information on two different blogs but with little difference in blog title. like below example.
26 Nov 2008 … anna university exams postponed annauniv.edu. Due to heavy rains in chennai Anna university has postponed today’s examination(26/11/08) …
postponed.html – –Similar pages
Whats happening around you Wake up speak up fight back, this can\
When somebody made search for keyword anna university exam postponed The results is different as on the second blog I made the blog post first, so it has to get listed first.
one more example is with keyword black friday ads 2009 In my post I used Black Friday 2009 Ads Slick Deals Released With this slight difference my post is comming at the end or the search list; even though my page is listed first, means I have made that post long back;
conclusion is all depends on the sequence of words you use in your blog title, So before deciding on blog title do little brain-scratch and your post will drive you right traffic.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Get Paid For Participating In Forum Earn Extra Cents From Forum Make online Money
- Increase Neobux Earning Paid To Click Offers Program Increase Neobux Revenue
- Cost MOBILITY SCOOTERS Features Portable Mobility Scooters Compared To Wheelchairs Review
- How To Keep Text Files Secret Hide Text File Merge With Image Exchange Message Secretly With Simple Cryptography