Ever wondered why some times your page shows up or get indexed early in google or any search engine. If you visit or ask to forums. They say we need to add meta data or meta tag which talks about your page or blog. After struggling from last six months with HTML and java script here are simple steps to follow to add meta data for your blog.
Use meta tag for doing this.
This will definitely going to increase your (google) search engine traffic as in advance you are going to tell to search engine about your page or blog ie what it contains.
If you see the top bloggers websites you could see the meta tag with description and keywords defined. Today I have defined it.
Here is the usage.
Tips and Notes
Note: The meta tag always goes inside the head element.
Note: Metadata is always passed as name/value pairs.
In HTML the meta tag has no end tag.
In XHTML the meta tag must be properly closed.
|Define keywords for search engines:
<meta name=”keywords” content=”HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML,
|Define a description of your web page:
<meta name=”description” content=”Free Web tutorials
|Define the last revision of your page:
<meta name=”revised” content=”Hege Refsnes,
|Refresh page every 5 seconds:
<meta http-equiv=”refresh” content=”5″ />
Don’t wait more add keywords and description for your blog now.
Open blogger.com go to edit html tab and insert meta data tag before head element; If your blog is indexed in google you have already added meta tag for google; add your keywords description right there. Number of View :658
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- How To Jailbreak Apple Gadget With iOS 4.2.1 Greenpoison Usage Pwnage Tool blog.iphone-dev
- Get Paid For Participating In Forum Earn Extra Cents From Forum Make online Money
- Increase Neobux Earning Paid To Click Offers Program Increase Neobux Revenue
- Cost MOBILITY SCOOTERS Features Portable Mobility Scooters Compared To Wheelchairs Review