To view the visa status, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes (“-“) should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks (“*”), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number.
If you would like to see the visa Processing Dates for Applications and Petitions, click here .
please be updated that you can have option for Case Status Portfolio with Updates via Email.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Cost MOBILITY SCOOTERS Features Portable Mobility Scooters Compared To Wheelchairs Review
- How To Keep Text Files Secret Hide Text File Merge With Image Exchange Message Secretly With Simple Cryptography
- Free Webhosting and Domain Name Set Up Your Website For Free With Php MySql No Ads
- Prepaid Guide Ncell Nepal MMS GPRS Configuration Traffic Rates For Ncell Nepal Mobile Operator Meromobile SMS Sending In Nepal Fastest Internet Service