you became Passive smoker when you come met a smoker across road/at coffee shop/point.. also called second hand smoker. Scientific evidence shows that exposure to secondhand tobacco smoke causes death, disease and disability.
The risks associated with passive smoking are one of the main reasons for smoking bans in workplaces and indoor public places, including restaurants, bars and night clubs. but my fellow friend is least bother about it.
causes the same problems as direct smoking, including heart disease, cardiovascular disease, lung cancer, and lung ailments such as COPD, bronchitis and asthma.
Breast cancer risk is increased by 70% in younger, primarily premenopausal women.
passive smoking causes breast cancer
There is sufficient evidence that involuntary smoking causes lung cancer in humans. … Involuntary smoking (exposure to secondhand or ‘environmental’ tobacco smoke) is carcinogenic to humans – by WHO
Policy recommendations on protection from exposure to second-hand tobacco smoke by WHO http://www.who.int/tobacco/resources/publications/wntd/2007/pol_recommendations/en/index.html
don’t dare to smoke before me..Number of View :1748
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Cost MOBILITY SCOOTERS Features Portable Mobility Scooters Compared To Wheelchairs Review
- How To Keep Text Files Secret Hide Text File Merge With Image Exchange Message Secretly With Simple Cryptography
- Free Webhosting and Domain Name Set Up Your Website For Free With Php MySql No Ads
- Prepaid Guide Ncell Nepal MMS GPRS Configuration Traffic Rates For Ncell Nepal Mobile Operator Meromobile SMS Sending In Nepal Fastest Internet Service