I was struggling to add my blog site-map URL to Google webmaster tool.
I got the answer on how to do it, thought of sharing with you.
It is very simple.
Say you have already added your site/blog to Google using webmaster tool. If you have not done you may need to look this post, which explains step by step guide for adding URL to Google and other search engines.
Ok, I have blog name like http://myammabhagvan.blogspot.com/ which is already added in google index,
Now login to Google webmaster, on left hand side go to site maps link. There click on “Add sitemap”.
From drop down list select for “Add general web sitemap”, your link will be already present only thing is you need to add “atom.xml?redirect=false” as your sitemap URL.
And click on Add sitemap tab.
Isn’t it easy.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Get Paid For Participating In Forum Earn Extra Cents From Forum Make online Money
- Increase Neobux Earning Paid To Click Offers Program Increase Neobux Revenue
- Cost MOBILITY SCOOTERS Features Portable Mobility Scooters Compared To Wheelchairs Review
- How To Keep Text Files Secret Hide Text File Merge With Image Exchange Message Secretly With Simple Cryptography