glp ipo results are expected soon. Global Logistic Properties Ltd singapore
GLP prices largest Singapore IPO since 1993, Global Logistic Properties Ltd. raise S$3.45 billion ($2.64 billion) in Singapore’s biggest initial public offering since 1993.
The company, which is offering 1.76 billion shares, at S$1.96 each.
For GLP IPO results check out the investment banks offerings, The list includes, Citigroup Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co. are leading a group of investment banks arranging the IPO, including UBS AG, China International Capital Corp. and DBS Group Holdings Ltd.
Global Logistics Properties is logistics business based in Singapore. The GIC Real Estate, a unit of Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) controls the company. It purchase the majority of the shares from ProLogis.
GLP is Asia’s largest industrial and logistics infrastructure provider with billions of US dollars worth of assets under management in 26 markets in the region. All of its assets are in China or Japan. GLP owns, manages and leases 296 properties within 122 integrated parks spread across 25 cities.
In China, GLP controls 60 logistics parks in 18 major Chinese cities, covering all major China logistics hubs. Its portfolio completed and under construction totaled 3.29 million sqm at the end of January. The facilities are located in the cities of Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Foshan, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Jiaxing, Ningbo, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuxi and Zhuhai. viaNumber of View :2388
Possibly Related Posts:
- MPBSE Supplementary Results Online
- Bangladesh Education Board Hsc Result 2011 Dhaka Comilla Chittagong Sylhet Madrasah board
- Bangladesh www.bteb.gov.bd Polytechnic Institute Admission Test Results 2011 Update List Online
- jharresults.nic.in Jharkhand 12th Results 2011 Online Inter Result Ranchi Board Annual Intermediate Class XII Results
- Pallikalvi 10th Results 2011 Tamilnadu Online www.tnresults.nic.in