Timbuktu, Mali, city founded as a commercial center in West Africa nine hundred years ago. The University curriculum had four degrees or levels: mamsa EXAM LEVEL 1-2;
Thousands of ancient manuscripts in the vicinity of Timbuktu, Mali (West Africa) on the verge of being lost… Help preserve an African & World legacy, an academic & spiritual legacy for our children.
mamsa EXAMINATION PASS PAPERS FOR LEVEL 1-2;
The University was organized around three great Masajids or Mosques. The Masajid of Jingaray Ber, The Masajid of Sidi Yahya, The Masajid of Sankore. The University of Timbuktu was a medieval University in Mali, West Africa which comprised three schools; namely the Masajid of Djinguereber (UNESCO World Heritage Sites), the Masajid of Sidi Yahya, and the Masajid of Sankore.
There were four levels within the University curriculum, that included the “Circle of Knowledge”, the “Superior Degree”, the “Secondary Degree”, and the “Primary Degree”. Teachings mostly consisted of Quranic principles; however, literature covering topics of science, math, and medicine are also observed, among other disciplines.
University of Timbuktu, Mali – Timbuktu Educational FoundationNumber of View :1615
Possibly Related Posts:
- MPBSE Supplementary Results Online
- Bangladesh Education Board Hsc Result 2011 Dhaka Comilla Chittagong Sylhet Madrasah board
- Bangladesh www.bteb.gov.bd Polytechnic Institute Admission Test Results 2011 Update List Online
- jharresults.nic.in Jharkhand 12th Results 2011 Online Inter Result Ranchi Board Annual Intermediate Class XII Results
- Pallikalvi 10th Results 2011 Tamilnadu Online www.tnresults.nic.in