The Times of India â€˜A Day in the Life of Chennaiâ€™ ad has won India its first Gold Lions in the film category. On Saturday, when the jury gave a unanimous verdict, the â€˜Naaka Mukkaâ€™ campaign made history winning two Gold Lions. And with that, JWT India has wrapped up its total of three Gold Lions. This win has taken Indiaâ€™s tally to 25 medals compared with 23 in 2008.
The ad film, created for the launch of TOIâ€™s Chennai edition, delves into the life of a cut-out character in the city â€“ starting out as an action hero, becoming a political hero and ending as a zero.
The Films Lions, Titanium and Integrated awards ceremony will see an invigorated Indian contingent with Indian agencies having outdone everyoneâ€™s expectations. With a little help from â€˜Naaka Mukka,â€™ of course. So whatâ€™s the story behind the words, â€˜Naaka Mukka,â€™ literally meaning â€˜tongue-noseâ€™? “It represents the taste and smell of Chennai and is a Tamil folk expression urging people to let their hair down and dance like itâ€™s your last,” said Senthil.
More details at : TimeofIndia
TOI wins India its first Gold Film Lions at Cannes
Possibly Related Posts:
- MPBSE Supplementary Results Online
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Bangladesh Education Board Hsc Result 2011 Dhaka Comilla Chittagong Sylhet Madrasah board
- Bangladesh www.bteb.gov.bd Polytechnic Institute Admission Test Results 2011 Update List Online