- 2 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Black salt
- 5 Cups chilled water
- Pinch of sugar
How to make Jal Jeera:
- Grind the cumin seeds to make fine powder.
- Roast the powder.
- Grind mint and coriander to make a paste.
- Mix roasted cumin powder, mint paste, coriander paste, lemon juice and black salt.
- Now add water and mix well.
- Pour cold water.
- Adorn with mint leaves.
This entry is posted by Anpurna, who blogs at Online Indian Receipe.Number of View :1074
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results