Jal Jeera is a refreshing drink special in Summer. It consists of mint and lemon juice which replenishes and reduces the exhaustion caused by dehydration. It can be prepared by easily available items. Learn how to make JalJeera by following these easy steps.
Ingredients Jal Jeera:
- 2 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Black salt
- 5 Cups chilled water
- Pinch of sugar
How to make Jal Jeera:
- Grind the cumin seeds to make fine powder.
- Roast the powder.
- Grind mint and coriander to make a paste.
- Mix roasted cumin powder, mint paste, coriander paste, lemon juice and black salt.
- Now add water and mix well.
- Pour cold water.
- Adorn with mint leaves.
This entry is posted by Anpurna, who blogs at Online Indian Receipe.Number of View :2301
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results