After listening to these videos, i can not hold myself to post about it.. sorry for other readers, this post is dedicated to Marathi reader’s and for Zee marathi, sare ga ma pa listener’s.
Mugdha Vaishampayan (Marathi: à¤®à¥à¤—à¥à¤§à¤¾ à¤µà¥ˆà¤¶à¤‚à¤ªà¤¾à¤¯à¤¨, born April 05, 2000) was one of the finalists in the championship of Marathi Idea SA RE GA MA PA, aired on Zee Marathi channel between July 2008 and February 2009. She proved popular with the show’s audience. She is also known as “Little Monitor”
Mugdha Vaishampayan wiki,
clear Pronouncation example,
Padaravarati Jarataricha more nachara hawa..aai mala nesav shalu nava.. Judges appreciate her, clear words, her pronouncation, her expressions, she told how many ra are there in padaravarati.. just listen to this once more song..
from Mugdha vaishampyan..
Watch Mugdha Vaishampayan sing in the grand finals of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs on Zee Marathi,
Little Champ Mugdha Vaishampayan gave one hit performance after the other in the finals of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs on Zee Marathi.
Mugdha, the youngest of the five champs, sings the Marathi numbers Chadi lage cham cham, Ruturaj aaj vani ala, Doka Firlaya Bayecha Doka Firlaya and the popular Hindi track O Rama Yeh Ishq Hai.
The sweetest voice and singer I have ever seen “Mugdha Vaishampayan” from
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs (SRGMP, SaReGaMaPa LC, Zee SaReGaMaPa Little Champs, Mugdha Vaishampayan is from Alibag, Raigad
aata darling darling kya mhanato
Dev maza vithu savala.. youtube video
Mugdha Vaishampayan – Yashomati Maiyya Se hindi song..
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results