Singapore will announce more steps to cool the property market after previous measures failed to keep prices from rising, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said. Check out texts of speeches delivered by the Minister for National Development, the Senior Minister of State for National Development, and the Parliamentary Secretary for National Development here for 2010
- Increase in the holding period for imposition of Seller’s Stamp Duty (SSD).
Increase in the minimum cash payment from five per cent to 10 per cent of the valuation limit.
- Decrease in the Loan-to-Value (LTV) limit for housing loans.
Impact – Property buyers who already have one or more outstanding housing loans at the time of the new housing purchase will have to pay more money upfront.
reports Singapore News
The Ministry of National Development (MND) is a ministry of the Government of Singapore that directs the formulation and implementation of policies related to the national development of Singapore. It is located at Maxwell Road, just next to the headquarters of the Urban Redevelopment Authority,
THE Ministry of National Development (MND) announced on Monday several measures that would maintain a ‘stable and sustainable’ property market, watch news live here at MediaCorp Channel NewsAsia for online feed
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Download Glee Season 2 Episode 10 A Very Glee Christmas S02E10 MegaUpload Hotfile Rapidshare Fileserve Links Online
- TNOU January 2011 Exam Time Table Online For MCA / PGDCA MBA M.Phil. And Other Programmes
- Glee s02e07 Free Torrents Download Glee S02E07 Watch Glee S02 Episode 07 Subtitles Online