Vijaya Bank Clerical recruitment 2009 as Probationary Clerks : Probationary Clerks recruitment in Vijaya Bank
The Vijaya Bank has invited applications from the young and dynamic Candidates for recruitment to the posts of Probationary Clerks in Clerical Cadre.
How to apply
apply online for the Vijaya Bank Clerical recruitment 2009, on-line registration starts from September 10, 2009 and last date of registration is October 1, 2009.
The total numbers of vacancies for the Probationary Clerks are 500. The tentative date of written test is December 12, 2009.
Pay Scale : Rs. 4410 – Rs.13210,
Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Higher Secondary Examination / 10+2 of 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent from a recognized University / Board / Central /State/UT Administration. OR Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University / Board / Central / State / UT Administration.
Application fee :
Rs.300/- (For SC/ST : Rs.50/- ) should be sent by Demand Draft favouring “VIJAYA BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2009 Probationary Clerk” payable at Mumbai only. Candidate’s name, Post and date of birth should be written on the reverse of Demand Draft /Pay Order.
The links for on-line registration are provided at the bottom of the advertisement RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERKS – PROJECT- 2009. Candidates can visit http://vijayabank.com
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERKS – PROJECT- 2009. vijaya bank recruitment 2009, vijaya bank recruitment, vijaya bank online, vijaya bank recruitment project
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bank Of Maharastra Offers Probationary officers
- www.bdl.ap.nic.in Bharat Dynamics Limited MT Jobs 2011 Junior Managers Engineers Freshers Jobs In BDL Hyderabad
- www.denabank.com Clerks Jobs 2010 Dena Bank Clerical Recruitment 2011 Online Results Notice Updates
- www.bpclcareers.in BPCL MT Jobs 2010-2011 Management Trainees Recruitment Engineering And HR Jobs Online Results Notice
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2010 – 2011 www.rrcchennai.org.in