Recruitment for Government Job Details: The Combined Engineering service recruits the following cadres like assistant engineers for year 2010 in direct recruitment basis for the department of water resources, highway, PWD, rural development.There are more than 150 job vacancies in each department.
The eligibility for applying is bachelor in civil engineering .
The last date for sending application is 13 aug 2010.
The written examination was on 24.10.2010.You will receive call letter from TNPSC before 20 days from written exam.The fee is Rs 137 (application fee+registration fee).The fees should be paid through post office. In case you are not getting application form then there is way you choose online form.For applying online you have postal receipt in your hand for filling the application form.
The online appilcation also sent by print out format as per specified margin and sent to the specified address Here is the link
TNPSC – Online Registration for Combined Engineering Services Examination 2010 was closed by today, but offline application can be sent.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bank Of Maharastra Offers Probationary officers
- www.bdl.ap.nic.in Bharat Dynamics Limited MT Jobs 2011 Junior Managers Engineers Freshers Jobs In BDL Hyderabad
- www.denabank.com Clerks Jobs 2010 Dena Bank Clerical Recruitment 2011 Online Results Notice Updates
- www.bpclcareers.in BPCL MT Jobs 2010-2011 Management Trainees Recruitment Engineering And HR Jobs Online Results Notice
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2010 – 2011 www.rrcchennai.org.in