State Bank of India (SBI) requires 2500 Probationary Officers(POs); in the year 2010.
Here are details about Recruitment of Probationary Officers and Probationary Officers(Rural Business) in State Bank of India:
recruitment of Probationary Officers in State bank of india,
60% aggregate marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) in 12th
or 55% aggregate in graduation irrespective of pass course.
Age – 21 to 30 as on 28-02-2010
Important dates for sbi recruitment probationary officers
|Online Registration will start from||:||01/02/2010|
|Last date for Registration of On-line Application||:||02/03/2010|
|Start Date for Fee deposit||:||01/02/2010|
|Last Date for Fee deposit||:||28/02/2010|
|Last Date for Reprint||:||15/03/2010|
For more details of application may be viewed in the employment news/rojgar samachar issue dated 13-19 February 2010.
Good luck for bank exams,
Check out previous year PO bank exam papers with answers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bank Of Maharastra Offers Probationary officers
- www.bdl.ap.nic.in Bharat Dynamics Limited MT Jobs 2011 Junior Managers Engineers Freshers Jobs In BDL Hyderabad
- www.denabank.com Clerks Jobs 2010 Dena Bank Clerical Recruitment 2011 Online Results Notice Updates
- www.bpclcareers.in BPCL MT Jobs 2010-2011 Management Trainees Recruitment Engineering And HR Jobs Online Results Notice
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2010 – 2011 www.rrcchennai.org.in