Check out details regarding eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, experience, age limit, reservations, selection procedure, applicatiqn fee and “How to Apply”, are like to appear on OBC website.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce (OBC) is a leading and starting process to recruit around 900 clerks.
OBC has invited applications for the post of clerks.
Recruitment process consists of all India level written test and interview.
pay scale 4410-13210.
How to apply : register online at https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/site/index.aspx
January 18, 2010.
Last date : December 3, 2009.
Other details visit Official site of OBC at: www.obcindia.co.in
Oriental Bank of Commerce, is one of the public sector banks in India.
Oriental bank of commerce recruitment results are declared for the exam conducted on 21 December 2008
FINAL RESULT FOR RECRUITMENT OF PROBITIONARY OFFICERS – WRITTEN EXAM HELD ON 21/12/2008
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results