Karur Vysya Bank Invites Applications for appointment in Clerical Cadre 2010.
Eligibility Criteria for KVB bank jobs 2010
Last Date for Application : 25.09.2010
Date of Examination : Updated soon..
Any Bachelor degree (10 +2 + 3 Pattern) from a college affiliated to a recognized University (Correspondence and Open Universities are not eligible) ;
Candidates having major other than computer science should possess a minimum 3 months Computer Course from a well recognised Institution.
Mode of Selection:
Written Test (Objective Type) and Personal Interview. Examination will be held at selected centres in Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Tamilnadu.
Exam Fees :
Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of THE KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED and payable at CHENNAI only. The Candidates should bring the demand draft while appearing for written test. It will be collected by our invigilators in the exam hall. Karur Vysya Bank LimitedKarur Vysya Bank is a privately held Indian bank, headquartered in Karur in Tamil Nadu. It was set up in 1916 by M. A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Athi Krishna;
KVB Careers::Login website at careers.kvb.co.in/scripts/careerlogin.aspx
Possibly Related Posts:
- Gds Recruitment Apply Online Dates, Fees, Eligibility
- Bank Of Maharastra Offers Probationary officers
- www.bdl.ap.nic.in Bharat Dynamics Limited MT Jobs 2011 Junior Managers Engineers Freshers Jobs In BDL Hyderabad
- www.denabank.com Clerks Jobs 2010 Dena Bank Clerical Recruitment 2011 Online Results Notice Updates
- www.bpclcareers.in BPCL MT Jobs 2010-2011 Management Trainees Recruitment Engineering And HR Jobs Online Results Notice