Following my post on Career guide in logistics and supply chain management, here you find some more details re the logistics opening on export/import, & buying house.
A.) Jobs at Export/import house –
1. Education requirement – For the Executive position, a graduation from commerce or foreign trade is required. If it is re manager or any senior position, MBA in International trade will serve.
2. Experience – 3-4 Years for the executive position. 8-15 years for the other senior position. Package is dependent to the scale of the company ranges from 1.5 to 8 lakhs.
3. Following are some tips, which will help for opening export/import premises
A.) Register your CV in Naukri, monster (www.monsterindia.com) & times job (www.timesjob.com)
B.) Regular ad’s are been published in times special job edition i.e. TIMES ACCENT, which you can apply
C.) Shift to the nearest cities and register yourself for the recruitment consultant, please note and don’t pay any amount to the consultants, since they collect the service charge from the companies, where you placed.
D.) If you are interested for any opening in Middle East countries, like Dubai Qatar, etc. you have more openings for the logistics jobs. There are numerous consultants, but check twice before providing docs and passport etc, here are few consultants for your quick look
B.) Jobs in Buying house & Importer’s counterpart office
1. Education requirement – Most of the buying houses in India are MNC, so the preferred requirement is PG in foreign Trade (or) MBA in International business. Graduates may also apply, if they have some good experience.
2. Experience – Junior executive, Min 2-3 years. Sr. Executive /Assistant manager position, 5-7 years and for manager/general manager 8-15 years of experience depend upon the scale and volume of the company.
3. How to get a job?
You have to submit your CV with the consultancy like united placements and get it thru direct interviews. Generally the buying houses like IKEA, Lee & fung don’t prefer to publish the job recruitment in websites or new papers. 50 % of the jobs are filled thru the referral program and the balance comes thru the consultancy as I mentioned above. In the cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai initial pay starts from 20-35 K per month depends on the experience. Again we need to pitch on the right spot for buying house opening; reason being is due to the high pay with less pressure. You can find the placement companies details in the below link
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results