ECIL Careers 2010 GET Jobs VACANCIES Results at ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2010 – 2011 for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites online applications for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) under recruitment project for the year 2010 – 2011.
GET 12/2010 Graduate Engineer Trainees – 122 in the disciplines of ECE, EEE, C&I, CSE, IT, Civil & Mech.
Total no of posts:
Total posts: 122
Salary Pay Scale after confirmation : Rs.16400-40500/-
Age Limit: 25 years as on 31/10/2010.
Qualification :First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
1. Candidates having Post Graduation qualification in Engineering need not apply.
2. Candidates completed Engineering / Technology degree and whose results are declared only need to apply.
Last date of application
22/11/2010 14.00 hrs to 04/12/2010 20.00 hrs.
How to apply online for ECIL GET jobs?
Eligible candidates have to apply â€žON-LINEâ€Ÿ through https://ecil.gov.in/ for getting connected to Advertisement details or they can use ECIL website http://www.ecil.co.in/ by selecting â€žCareersâ€Ÿ followed by â€že-Recruitmentâ€Ÿ.
Method of Selection: The selection process will be through a written test and interview.
The written test will be organized at different Examination Centers spread all over India i.e. Hyderabad, Benguluru, Chennai, Trivandrum, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow, Bhopal, Kolkata, Patna, Gauhati, Bubaneswar, Mumbai & Ahmedabad.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Gds Recruitment Apply Online Dates, Fees, Eligibility
- Bank Of Maharastra Offers Probationary officers
- www.bdl.ap.nic.in Bharat Dynamics Limited MT Jobs 2011 Junior Managers Engineers Freshers Jobs In BDL Hyderabad
- www.denabank.com Clerks Jobs 2010 Dena Bank Clerical Recruitment 2011 Online Results Notice Updates
- www.bpclcareers.in BPCL MT Jobs 2010-2011 Management Trainees Recruitment Engineering And HR Jobs Online Results Notice