““CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA”
Central Bank of India a listed Public Sector Bank invites ON LINE applications from Indian citizens for recruitment in the Clerical Cadre posts.
The CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA bank is one of the leading banks established in 1969& is one of the leading bank in public sector banks, with its branches all over India nearly 3500. The bank has announced a recruitment for 1163 clerks jobs as per recruitment process 2010.
Post vacancies: 1163 post(across all states) Rs 7200/ 19300
Dates: The online registration for applications is between 9-11-2010 to 8-12-2010
Written examination: February 13,2011
Eligibility: The interested candidates interested to apply for Central bank of India clerical recruitments 2010 should have the following criteria,
Age should be between 18-28 years as on 1-11-2010
Must be a degree holder or a percentage of 60 in the 10th standard, 50% in the 12th standard as on 1-11-2010.
The applicant should be able to read/write and speak English and other languages of the stae applying for.
Working knowledge in computers certificates is essential for the applicants or they have to provide certificates within six months after joining.
Selection: The selection process includes written exams (both objective and descriptive) and interview process. Candidates must have to score a qualifying marks in each exam papers (objective type), negative marking is there for the wrong answers. The candidates with the top score in test will be short listed and called for the later process , that is interview.
How to apply online:
- The candidates should have to apply through online.
- Pay the fee of Rs (250) for general/OBC, Rs 50 (sc/st) candidates at branches of any central bank of india branches and obtain the payement receipt.
Candidates paid the fee must have to register there details through online through central bank of india website.
- Candidates should have to take print out of the application for further reference during interview.
The online application opens from: www.centralbankofindia.com
The test pattern includes :
Objective test: It includes 1, test of reasoning ability, test of English language, numerical ability, and test of clerical aptitude. The total time duration will be 95 minutes and the test will be of 50 questions.
Descriptive test: It consist of 5 compulsory questions with internal options
Click Here for Online Application Form for Recruitment of Clerks
Candidates are requested to apply Online between 09-11-2010 and 08-12-2010 only through Bank’s website www.centralbankofindia.co.in after making payment of application fee/postage.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bank Of Maharastra Offers Probationary officers
- www.bdl.ap.nic.in Bharat Dynamics Limited MT Jobs 2011 Junior Managers Engineers Freshers Jobs In BDL Hyderabad
- www.denabank.com Clerks Jobs 2010 Dena Bank Clerical Recruitment 2011 Online Results Notice Updates
- www.bpclcareers.in BPCL MT Jobs 2010-2011 Management Trainees Recruitment Engineering And HR Jobs Online Results Notice
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2010 – 2011 www.rrcchennai.org.in