The Bank of Maharashtra offers vacancy in 150 probationary officers in junior management grade scale I.The age limit is 23-30.The application form is already opened at the end of august month 31-8-10 and closing of registration details or application form at 30-10-10.The application should be filled only through online .
The date of Written Exam:19-12-2010
Application Fee: Rs 50 for SC/ST
RS 300 for OBC
fee can be paid through any bank to account no: 60049283981 stated that MOB probationary officer recruitment Board
The 150 post is spitted into
Eligibility Criteria: Possess the bachelor degree with 55 %.or master degree
with computer literacy.
Age limit and relaxation: minimum age:21,maximum age-30;age relaxation for SC/ST as per rules
Selection Procedure:Written test,group discussion interview
Written test comprise of objective type,descriptive type.objective type carries negative marks for wrong answers.The interview held on 1:3 ratio.3persons called for interview for one post.
Call Letters will be received before 10-15 days before exam.Candidate who not receive the call letter before 14-10-2010 may approach office for duplicate call letter.Number of View :1199
Possibly Related Posts:
- www.bdl.ap.nic.in Bharat Dynamics Limited MT Jobs 2011 Junior Managers Engineers Freshers Jobs In BDL Hyderabad
- www.denabank.com Clerks Jobs 2010 Dena Bank Clerical Recruitment 2011 Online Results Notice Updates
- www.bpclcareers.in BPCL MT Jobs 2010-2011 Management Trainees Recruitment Engineering And HR Jobs Online Results Notice
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2010 – 2011 www.rrcchennai.org.in
- CENTRAL RAILWAY Recruitment 2010 Against Ex-Servicemen Quota www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in Central Railway Jobs 2011 Results Online