A man was lost while driving through the countryside. As he tried to reach for the map, he accidentally drove off the road into a ditch. Though he wasn’t injured, his car was stuck deep in the mud. So the man walked to a nearby farm to ask for help.
“Warwick can get you out of that ditch,” said the farmer, pointing to an old mule standing in a field. The man looked at the decrepit old mule and looked at the farmer who just stood there repeating, “Yep, old Warwick can do the job.” The man figured he had nothing to lose.
The two men and the mule made their way back to the ditch. The farmer hitched the mule to the car. With a snap of the reins, he shouted, “Pull, Fred! Pull, Jack! Pull, Ted! Pull, Warwick!”
And the mule pulled that car right out of the ditch. The man was amazed. He thanked the farmer, patted the mule, and asked, “Why did you call out all of those names before you called Warwick?”
The farmer grinned and said, “Old Warwick is just about blind. As long as he believes he’s part of a team, he doesn’t mind pulling.”Number of View :1989
Possibly Related Posts:
- Top 10 CNN Heroes 2010 CNN.com Top CNN Heroes Wiki Biography Video Broadcast Vote Online Poll Results 2010
- The 3 Mistakes of My Life Reviews and Summary Chetan Bhagat Book Review FREE PDF eBook Download
- Bhagat Singh Birth Date Bhagat Singh Wiki Bhagat Singh Photos Quotes Famous Songs Video
- New Year SMS | Merry Christmas SMS| New Year Hindi SMS
- Veterans Day| Veterans Day 2009| 11th November| Veterans Day Quotes