Bank of India , Bank strike 2009, AIBEA Union has declared a strike on 6th and 7th august.
Bank of India has announced that United Forum of Bank Unions which is a joint forum of 5 workmen Unions (viz. AIBEA, NCBE, BEFI, INBEF & NOBW) and 4 Officers’ Associations (viz AIBOC, AIBOA, INBOC & NOBW) has declared a notice of strike, informing their decision to go on a nationwide strike on 6th & 7th August 2009 (Thursday & Friday).
The Bank is taking all the necessary steps in terms of the existing guidelines for smooth functioning of Bank’s branches / offices to deal with the strike in the event the same materializes on 6th & 7th August, 2009.
Besides wage revision and compassionate appointment, the UFBU is also demanding provision of one more option for pension scheme otherwise known as the contributory
pension scheme, for new bank employees. Currently, the bank unions are vehemently opposing it since unions of no other sector has accepted it to date.
wage revision. The employees are demanding a 20 per cent hike in their salary as opposed to IBA’s 15 per cent raise.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results