The cargo ships MV Khalijia 111 and the MSC Chitra collided with each other on Saturday; this caused a oil spill on the Mumbai sea coast. The MSC Chitra was a Panamanian cargo ship.
Mumbai MSC Chitra Cargo Ship crash youtube video, watch on-line.
MSC Chitra and Khalijia Collide || Mumbai oil spill continues, 300 containers tumbled into water so far
MSC Chitra Oil Ship Crash Accident , MSS Chitra Coast Confirmed. Meanwhile, speaking to NDTV Maharashtra CM Ashok Chavan said, “The oil spill was a matter of concern. The forces were doing their best to control it. This is a serious issue and a matter of concern. Things are not fully contained yet. Coast guard and defence are looking into it. The state is doing its level best.”
Mumbai oil spill: Clean up to take 45 days;
Two Panamanian cargo ships — MSC Chitra and MV Khalijia-111 — collided on Saturday off the Mumbai coast causing an oil spill from one of the vessels.
Read more: Mumbai oil spill continues, 300 containers tumbled into water so far – Mumbai – City – The Times of India According to officials, Chitra was carrying about 1,200 containers which had over 266 tonnes of fuel.Number of View :8571
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results