karnataka politics latest news; Karnataka News – Anti-defection law abuse in Karnataka – B S Yeddyurappa won a trust vote in the Assembly after the Speaker disqualified 16 rebel MLAs . Karnataka News: Tenth Schedule of the Constitution, the Anti-defection law has been abuse in Karnataka.
“The Governor is acting like a leader of the opposition. He is encouraging Congress and JDS. Ever since he assumed office of the Governor of the state, he has been trying to destabilise the BJP government”, Mr. Eswarappa charged at a press conference here.
Bangalore: Unruly scenes broke out near the Karnataka Assembly entrance on Monday with members of opposition Congress, JD (S) and rebels entering into a wordy duel with police, defying the security cordon and barging into the House.
JDS MLAs accompanied by 16 MLAs were prevented from entering the House leading to jostling and culminating in the opposition MLAs breaking open the gates.
Read more at: http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/chaos-inside-karnataka-assembly-58820?cp Chaos inside Karnataka AssemblyNumber of View :4022
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results