Home: Ministry of Finance, Government of India; finmin.nic.in pre-festive bonanza with the government raising their dearness allowance to 45 per cent Thursday, a day after hiking the interest rate on the provident fund by 100 basis points. The decision to hike the dearness allowance by ten per cent was taken in an union cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, reports
gconnect, finmin, dopt orders, ministry of finance, dearness allowance july 2010;
The increase in DA comes ahead of the Dussehra and Diwali festivals in October and November, respectively. Dearness allowance for central government employees hiked;
Check New DA here Estimate Dearness Allowance using ACPI-IW
Check out Labour Bureau, Department Statistics, Government of India website to know about CPI-IW index published every month.
How to calculate Dearness Allowance from the year 2010, twice a year using this average index?
Formula for calculating Dearness Allowance using AICPI-IW
Dearness Allowance = (Avg of AICPI for the past 12 months – 115.76)*100/115.76 For example if you want to calculate DA with effect from 1.1.2006, get the average of AICPI for the period from 1.1.2005 to 31.12.2005, which is 115.76 and apply the same in the formula as follows DA with effect from 1.1.2006 = (115.76-115.76)*100/115.76 = 0% DA w.e.f 1.07.2006 = (118.95-115.76)*100/115.76 = 2%
Latest Breaking News for the Central Government Employee. central government employees news, dearness allowance july 2010, da central government july 2010, government of india, ministry of finance india ;Number of View :9337
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results