Direct Tax Code 2011 DTC Bill Direct Tax Code Highlights Lok Sabha
as effective April 1, 2012, it is likely to replace the Income-tax Act of 1961 under which you currently pay tax.
The very good part of it as of now for me is provident fund contributions and pure life insurance and annuity products, to the Exempt-Exempt-Exempt scheme from the earlier proposition of Exempt-Exempt-Tax scheme.
Which areas the Direct Tax Code will affect you?
- — Income tax slabs
- — Capital gains tax regime
- — Tax implications on withdrawal of retirement savings
- — Wealth tax
wealth tax is required to be paid @ 1% on wealth in excess of Rs.30 lakhs.
read more. DTC Bill 2010 | DTC Code Bill 2010 | Cabinet Clears Direct Tax Code Bill
The cabinet Thursday cleared a simplified Direct Tax Code to replace the 50-year-old Income Tax Act and free people from the clutches of chartered accountants and it is likely to be tabled in the ongoing monsoon session of parliament, informed sources said.Number of View :3178
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results