The ongoing ayodhya case in india which is also called Ayodhya verdict postponed; babri masjid verdict postponed.
Ayodhya Verdict on Babri Masjid postponed by Supreme Court till Sep 28
Supreme Court ended the suspense and deferred the Allahabad High Court verdict on Ayodhya till September 28 which was earlier scheduled on September 24. The apex court had yesterday declined to hear the plea to postpone the Ayodhya title suit verdict by the Allahabad High Court tomorrow.
NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court has deferred the verdict on the Ayodhya plea for deferment of Allahabad High Court’s Ayodhya verdict. A retired bureaucrat, Ramesh Chandra Tripathi on Wednesday moved the Supreme Court seeking deferment of the High Court verdict on the dispute.
The two judges of the three-judge bench, while rejecting Tripathi’s plea, had said, “The application lacks bona fide and is a clear attempt to divert, deviate and also create obstruction in the final disposal of the matter after more than six decades without there being any reason whatsoever.”
The Lucknow bench of the High Court is scheduled to pronounce its verdict on the title suit on September 24.
If the Apex Court wants to give the verdict on September 24th, then why again postpone it? And if they wanted to postpone the verdict, why did they announce that they’ll be giving the judgement on September 24th’10 in the first place? What difference will it make by 1 week?.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results