Petrol pump dealers plan strike from Sept 20 Federation of Allâ€”India Petroleum Traders (FAIPT) General Secretary Ajay Bansal said,
â€œThe Federation of All India Petroleum Traders has called an indefinite all-India strike from September 20 against the non-fulfillment of their demands.â€
The news / media has reported thatÂ â€œPetrol pumps across the country will go on strike from September 20, with a petroleum tradersâ€™ union warning of â€œno money, no purchase, no sale.â€ after talks with the Oil Ministry to hike the rate of commission on fuel sales fell through.â€œ
All India Fuel Vendor Strike From Sept 20 Petrol Pump Strike In India News Updates
Action Required :
If you commute using your own vehicle, keep your fuel tanks full well in advance.
FAIPT claims to represent 37,800 petrol pump dealers.
Reason for petrol strike in india : Last week, the government had increased the dealersâ€™ commission by 9 paise a litre for petrol and 8 paise for diesel, due to which auto fuels prices in the country had increased by 9â€”13 paise a litre.
Some of the other demands of the FAIPT include a freeze on establishment of new retail outlets, reports
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results