Petrol pump dealers plan strike from Sept 20 Federation of All—India Petroleum Traders (FAIPT) General Secretary Ajay Bansal said,
“The Federation of All India Petroleum Traders has called an indefinite all-India strike from September 20 against the non-fulfillment of their demands.”
The news / media has reported that “Petrol pumps across the country will go on strike from September 20, with a petroleum traders’ union warning of “no money, no purchase, no sale.” after talks with the Oil Ministry to hike the rate of commission on fuel sales fell through.“
All India Fuel Vendor Strike From Sept 20 Petrol Pump Strike In India News Updates
Action Required :
If you commute using your own vehicle, keep your fuel tanks full well in advance.
FAIPT claims to represent 37,800 petrol pump dealers.
Reason for petrol strike in india : Last week, the government had increased the dealers’ commission by 9 paise a litre for petrol and 8 paise for diesel, due to which auto fuels prices in the country had increased by 9—13 paise a litre.
Some of the other demands of the FAIPT include a freeze on establishment of new retail outlets, reports
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results