Tamil actress Bhuvaneshwari was arrested on saturday night at chennai for allegedly involving in prostitution.
When the police raided the house where Bhuvaneshwari was allegedly waiting for her clients. They arrested her along with her two accomplices.
She was arrested in the year 2002 for the same reason.
Actress Bhuvaneswari Scene from boys
A Tamil daily had even published the names of those actresses on Sunday and that has stirred up troubles amongst the actresses’ families. According to the reports,
Actor and actresses met the city police commissioner yesterday to lodge a complaint with him against the news item published in a leading Tamil daily against television-cum-film actress Bhuvaneswari and other actresses.
bhuvaneswari, actress bhuvaneswari arrested, bhuvaneswari actress, bhuvaneswari caught, bhuvaneshwari
Actress Bhuvaneswari was arrested on charges of indulging in ‘prostitution’.
Sarath Kumar, president of the Nadigar Sangam, said that possibilities will be explored for taking legal action against the daily for publishing ‘false news’ about the actresses. “The daily is bound to give explanation about the basis on which they published the list of actresses allegedly in the ‘flesh trade’, purportedly given by the arrested actress. How did they manage to get access to the information the actress is said to have told the Police? We would file defamation case against the daily, for sure!” reports
tamil daily newspaper, tamil daily newspaper online, tamil daily, actress bhuvaneswari arrested, tamil daily gives prostitute heroines listNumber of View :3660
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results